When a search is done in one of the search engines like Google or Yahoo, the results come in two sections of the search page. The text and graphics that you see on the left side of the search page are called Organic Search results. In order to appear here the search engine must view your website as relevant to the search terms used by your potential customer.
This is accomplished by using a number of techniques such as adding content articles to your site, pointing links from other sites back to your website and setting up your site so that the search engine can easily scan your website. There are many more techniques that we will use to accomplish your ultimate goal which is to make your website appear on the first page of your industry on the major search engines. This requires experience and knowledge of this huge arena called Search Engine Marketing.
Pay Per Click = Adwords
Two terms that refer to the same process of adapting your website so that when your keywords are entered into a search engine, your website will appear on the homepage of your industry on the right hand side of the search results page.
This is a paid position. As the business owner, you determine how much money you will allocate or bid for the keywords that are relevant to your business . You're charged only if someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed.
Just like SEO, Adwords are rated by the search engines for a variety of features. Behind the scenes, our professionals will dedicate their time to ensure that your listing has the very best opportunity to be listed on the first page of your industry.
- More than 93% of online users make local searches
- 90% of new customers begin their search with a search engine. i.e- Google, Yahoo
- 90% of consumer purchases are made with in 20 miles from home
- 80% of customers searching online are looking for business phone numbers
- As a courtesy to our clients, we'll create (Free) local maps listings on Google, Yahoo and Superpages.com.
- These are free directories that often rotate the listings. If your listing appears on page 1, it will be listed as one of the bullet points on the map.
- The majority of the traffic we generate will be from the organic portion of the search engines, although the local listings are a great way to pick up additional visitors.